OK, I am back on the Weight Watchers Wagon tomorrow! I even put a handy dandy little weight loss tracker on the side of the page. Hopefully, that butterfly will make his way across the daisies sooner rather than later.
I was going to start today BUT (you know there is always a but) one of my sweet students and her mom brought me lunch. Homemade rice, beef and tortillas. It was soooo good but so not a good choice. Oh well, at least I enjoyed it.
My devil's advocate (AKA Leslie) asked why I would try to lose weight during the Holidays. My answer is that if I don't try to lose, I will gain at least 15 by the New Year. Yikes!
So if anyone wants to say a prayer that I can stick with it, I would appreciate it.
Update: I have now removed the weight loss tracker because if you click on it you are taken to the site and it shows my starting weight. That is classified information!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Haha! You are so funny. :) I wish you the best of luck. You can do anything. ;) Yummy... I only ate a hot pocket for lunch today... your lunch sounds better. I miss you! I can't wait to come out there... I need to make my way over there sometime... for real. Things really have been crazy. My "work from home", "no stress" job is makin' me freak my chicken. STRESS! But that's not a good excuse. I still need to get out there!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment