Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Update

Actually, I have no Valentine news to report . . . there's always next year, right? I get to spend the weekend with some really sweet kids and we're even going to brave going out to dinner. I haven't eaten out since we started the Biggest Loser. But, eventually, I am going have to become part of the real world again. With that in mind, and with the suggestion from one of my BL friends, we're going to go to Chili's and I'll have the grilled buffalo chicken sandwich--just 386 calories. Hopefully Chili's isn't a popular place to go for V-Day or else we are going to have to wait really patiently and that isn't my nephew's best quality (although he more than makes up for it with everything else).
Stephanie has been kicking our butts lately. Not that it ever really got "easy" but we have been doing some more strength training and have even done step classes the past two weeks . . . the stairs were a little painful this week. It is all worth it since I was able to wear a shirt that just a month ago fit me like a sausage casing. Now it even has a little extra room across the middle!
Our 5K is next Saturday. I truly don't know how well I'll do but whatever I do will be my starting point to see improvement for my next race. That's scary . . . my next race!
Have a great day!

No comments: