Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am tired!!!

But, actually, life is good! It is just taking so long to get into the swing of things this year. I am so fortunate that my kids are actually really good ~ it just takes us f . o . r . e . v . e . r to get anything done. I joke that we are the line that never ends, but there is actually some truth to that.
I am "blessed" with some parents this year! I'll let you read into that what you will but I have already said that I am going to interview the incoming parents next year before we make class lists. :-)
I only have 4 more days of maintenance before I can eat anything, within reason. However, there is not really much I will eat that I'm not already eating. Except for Chipotle!!! I'm really not going to go crazy because I will be going back on to be protocol on September 15 and don't want to have to make huge changes in what I'm eating. I am actually excited to start back up again ~ looking to drop another 33 pounds before Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Rich and Crys said...

Deb!!! Oh my gosh you've lost 33 friggin' pounds! Holy cow, girl, way to go! I can't believe I haven't seen you... for... like, a year. I can't believe you have 25 chitlins in your class! I can't believe I haven't seen your new house yet. Can't wait to hear about your lovely parents. ;) Miss you. Love ya.