I hit the 40 pound mark on Thursday!! Getting even closer to another massage :-)
This weekend I had to "binge" to get my fat cells "primed" for releasing calories ~ at least according the the Pounds and Inches writings. Anyhow, it was hard. I had to think really hard of what I could eat that had lots of fat and calories. Nothing sounded good. So I ended up with sonic chicken and tots (since I had a gift card). The first few bites were good but in the end I was choking it down. Then Sunday I went to BJ's ~ they have the greatest fries ever!!! I ate but it wasn't that enjoyable and I felt like crap when I went to bed Sunday night. I call this P R O G R E S S people!!! I was so happy to wake up on Monday and go back to my strict, no-variety eating plan. And the pounds are coming off, which makes it all worth it.
My closet is getting fewer and fewer options in it. I know what's going to be on my Christmas list.
And, hopefully by Monday morning my body will be in "Onederland". Yep, I just admitted it ~ can't believe I did but the truth is the truth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Deb,
Oh my gosh! You are seriously AMAZING. And inspiring. I need to get out there and see you before you disappear completely! LOL I went to the children's museum the other day with Amy Eyer and she was telling me that her and Brian went an entire month without eating out... and how when they went out for date night after that, she didn't even enjoy the food. I didn't believe her. But now... maybe I do.
I have a goal to eat better. I'm such a fast food junkie. I have another good friend who eats only really healthy food, no dairy, etc... and I'm starting to get a complex about the employees knowing my name at Taco Bell (shameful, but true, sadly)... and it's really embarrassing that when i pull up to McDonald's, Dominic yells from the back seat, "Chiten-nuddets! Freh-fries!" My TWO year old knows how to place an order at the drive through! Aggghhhh! Anyway... it seems everyone is jumping on the "healthy" bandwagon... and maybe I will too.
Anyway... congrats! That is quite an accomplishment. Love you! :)
Thanks Crystal!
Yes, it is true, you CAN lose the taste for restaurant food. I seriously think a switch has been flipped in my brain and for that I am so very grateful!!
We really do need to get together . . . can't believe I have never met Damon ~ I'm such a bad friend.
Post a Comment