Monday, August 18, 2008
Edging my way into the Digital Age
Well, I bought a new TV this weekend. However, I couldn't justify the expense of a flat panel since television is just not that important to me. So I am very happy with my 27" "flat screen". The bonus is that I receive the local stations' digital broadcasts. You know what that means . . . bye-bye rabbit ears! And since I'm on a technology roll, I think I'm going to go ahead and have satellite TV and internet installed at my house. I know . . . you're all very impressed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So, Miss Techy-Lou... I need to come and SEE your new TV in your new apartment! The next time I am out that-a-way... I'll call you, I promise. If it's during the day, I'll come and visit at school. If it's later, we can take a look at your new place. I miss you!! Love ya, Crys
Post a Comment