Sunday, September 14, 2008

Random Thoughts

Alright, it has been almost a month since I've posted. Would you believe that I have such an incredibly busy life that I don't have a spare moment to blog? I didn't think so. Here's a quick update on my life in general.



  • I have a Facebook page. I just set it up today and it has no bells and whistles (unlike this blog that is just soooo fancy!) but it is an addicting thing. It is not user-friendly so I am just clicking on things to see what they do. If you have a Facebook, let me be your friend . . . please!!!!

  • I think this is going to be a really long school year. Just when I thought things were settling down, I got my new student. He is "interesting". We started his first day with an hour and fifteen minute fit--not because he was sad or scared, but because he was pissed off! There was not a single tear on his part but I think I shed a few. I was told that he hated me and then after he ran out of the room and I caught him he threatened to bite me. I let him go----biting is not part of my job description.

  • Qwest is not my friend. I called to set up service and they weren't sure that they could do it but they would call me the next day . . . Hello---that was 2 weeks ago. I wanted to go with Qwest over Cox because they had a great deal going but apparently I am in a "Cox Community".

  • All of my friends are having or just had babies. I have the fever! However, I am missing that one key component to have said baby. My next post is going to be about asking for your help in this quest . . . no you don't have to be the father of my baby but surely someone knows of someone who is not so young anymore and wants to meet a really nice girl! :-)

  • I am addicted to Reality TV . . . I need to see who wins Big Brother tonight . . . I'm going with Dan but I think it will really be Memphis. And, finally, The Biggest Loser starts on Tuesday and The Amazing Race starts soon. Yay!!!
Enough randomness for now.

No comments: