Last night we did our weights, measurements, and pictures again. Let me tell you , it is quite an experience! We get our pictures done in a pair of workout shorts and a sports bra. I don't even like looking at myself dressed that way! Anyhow, there is a guy who takes our pictures each month. The first time was very intimidating. But he has such a great personality and is so encouraging that now it is not so bad.
Well, last night I was feeling a little apprehensive because it seems the weight loss has slowed down lately. However, I lost 7 1/2 pounds and 15 inches!!!! I was very happy. We have 2 more months left of WVBL and my goal is to lose 18 more pounds. I know that I can do it. I just need to commit to journaling what I eat and doing my a.m. workouts. Don't know how successful I'll be at that until school gets out, but once we're on Summer break I will have no excuses!
We have added spinning classes to our workout program. Let me say this: I hated my first class with a passion! I had shooting pains in places you really don't want to have pains. Every minute of the class was pure torture. But I decided to give it another try this week. There was a different instructor and she had a much better personality--think not a bee-yatch! There was still a lot of sweat and pain, but I made it through the whole class and decided I can do it. So, now I am a spinner, also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment