Saturday, June 13, 2009

3 More Weeks

We are almost to the end of WVBL. Last Friday we did weights, measurements, and pictures again. I was only down 1 lb. this time but I lost 12 1/2 inches!! I am trying to remember that I shouldn't judge my progress by the scale but I think it's ingrained. For all of our lives the question has been "How much do you weigh?" or "What's the scale say?". I am trying to get away from that, but it's not easy.

We have a couple of little mini-contests going for the last month. The person who loses the most percentage of body fat during the last 4 weeks will get a free night at a resort following our final celebration. Since my body fat doesn't change, according to the scale we use, I doubt I'll win that one. {Side note: How is it possible that I can lose 30 lbs but have absolutely no change in my body fat percentage?} Our second contest is a points-based one. You earn points for going to workouts, journalling your food, and doing extra workouts at home. That, I can do! If I don't win this one, I will at least go out with a bang!

No comments: