Saturday, September 12, 2009

House Pictures

Here are some pictures I took the weekend I moved in. I have done a little more decorating in the kitchen and have a new coffee table in the living room and some curtains in the master bedroom. Other than that, this is pretty much what my house looks like right now. I am waiting for my homebuyer's rebate to come in and then I will be getting wood blinds on all of my windows to replace my very classy paper blinds.
Master Bath--I still need to add some color in here. I have the shower curtain hung now and I've chosen the paint. Just need to get it on.
Master Bedroom and my awesomely comfortable new bed. I have some brown drapes hung on these windows now.

Dining "room" since I don't know what else you call it.

Bet you can't guess what this is . . . it's my couch!


View from the kitchen into the living room. The TV is no longer with us (RIP) so my little one is there in the meantime.


This is the kitchen. I really wanted dark cabinets and granite counters. I got the dark cabinets! :-)

The front bathroom. It is decorated very similarly to the bathrooms in my last two apartments . . . or should I say identically?

My office. No actual work takes place in here but I like to say I have an office.


The workout room. It is currently equipped with a workout ball, a mat, and some hand weights. Still waiting to get a treadmill in there . . . does it still qualify as a workout room?



Guest bedroom--this, too, is a similar look, since I used my old bedding in here.


No comments: