Well, the kick-off event for West Valley Biggest Loser II was yesterday. The past two months both flew by and went so slowly at the same time. I really missed my friends and, do I dare say it, working out. That is not to say that I worked out on my own! I had great intentions, but I let life and excuses get in the way. Needless to say, with my awesome metabolism, I gained back a few of the pounds I had lost (I guess they weren't toooo lost). I have decided that it is a fresh start and I will not look back and feel guilt.
So, tomorrow evening, I will be back at Boot Camp and it will most likely kick my butt!
I also am going to do the P.F. Chang's 1/2 marathon in January. My goal will be to finish it, not to run it. I KNOW I can do it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment