I am so excited!!! Tonight, I get to have a cobb salad for dinner and I can even have cottage cheese if I want. That's right, I am officially on maintenance. I stopped my drops 3 days early because I think they had lost their potency and weren't doing anything. In effect, my body did think it was starving, since nothing was being released by the HcG, and was holding on to everything. I decided that the frustration wasn't worth it and made the decision to end them a few days ahead of schedule.
I was very pleased with this round, overall. Sure, I would have liked to have dropped another 15-20 pounds, but 60 pounds in 4 months is pretty amazing! My next goal is to keep things under control over the Holidays, which I am positive I will do. :-)
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment