Saturday, January 29, 2011

12 more days!!!

In just 12 more days I can once again eat dairy, eggs, and a wider variety of meats, fruits and veggies!!!  I am so excited to have a cobb salad and some cottage cheese!!!  When I began on this journey back in June, I was dreaming of the day I could have Chipotle and brownies again ~ I think that my new cravings are a change for the better. :-)
As of this morning, I am down 77 pounds and am thrilled.  I saw a picture of myself the other day, where I was in the background and my head wasn't in the picture.  If I hadn't known that those were my clothes, I would not have known it was me ~ I still do not picture myself thinner.  But pictures don't lie, I am much thinner and that makes me smile! :-)
I *think* this is my last time doing the HcG.  Although the charts say I am still overweight I think I have about hit what is a "good" weight for myself.  Now my new goal is going to be to maintain my loss and lead a healthy lifestyle.  I can do it!

No comments: