Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This One's For You, Crystal!!

So, it's been a loooong time since I posted, as I was gently reminded last night.  :-)

This Friday will be my last day at Liberty.  I can't believe this year is practically over, as well as my time at this school.  I am really struggling with mixed emotions this week.  On the one hand, I am very excited about my new adventures and being able to get back to what I love to do ~ teach.  On the other hand, I am getting really emotional about all of my "lasts" ~ my last Egg Toss had me in tears.  I will miss being able to see all of "my" kids grow up and graduate 8th grade.  There are so many changes happening at Liberty right now and I wish them only the best.

On to the most exciting news ~ ~ ~ we booked a cruise for the week of Thanksgiving.  At Odyssey we have that entire week off and since J & K also attend there, it is the perfect time for a vacation.  We will be doing the Eastern Caribbean itinerary this time around -- The Bahamas, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, and Grand Turk.  I'm using this as motivation to stick with the diet and exercise program.  I wanna be a hot mamacita on this cruise!

1 comment:

Rich and Crys said...

I am soooo MAD at myself for not getting my buns OUT there to see you all before you left!!!!! I have no plans tomorrow... but it would be really, really LAME to try and come the last day of school. :( I will just have to come visit you at your new school.

So excited for you to go on another cruise! Man... you go on a LOT of cruises, sister. This one sounds beautiful. P.S. You already ARE a hot mamacita... duh. ;) Love and miss you!!!