It's Friday!!!! I don't have Summer School today ~ Yay!! The scale said I'm down another 1.6 pounds this morning. That is a total of 9.3 pounds so far and, actually, that's just since Monday morning. Crazy!! It would be awesome to be down 10 pounds in a week and I hope I will be.
I do know that food isn't holding as much interest for me now. I think it is because I have so few choices. The amazing thing to me is that I haven't really felt the urge to cheat. I made some lemonade yesterday using Stevia and lemon juice, just to change things up a bit.
I'm am going to meet a friend today but we're meeting at Coffee Plantation so that I can have iced tea. I was proud of myself for saying right upfront that I couldn't eat out. There is just no way that I could guarantee that a restaurant would give me the right amount of food and prepare it with no oil or sugar or starches so during this time I don't plan to eat any restaurant food.
Friday, June 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment