Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer's Here!

Well, it is already halfway through June . . . time is flying by! Let's see~since we last spoke :-)

  • School is out for the summer. It was extremely hard to tell this class goodbye. I really loved this year. That was the start of the emotions, because . . .
  • That afternoon, May 21, we drove down to Willcox for Michael's graduation. Where have the years gone? I am so proud of what Michael has done and am so excited to see what his future holds. Here is a picture of me, Michael and "Flat Haley" Since "Round Haley" couldn't make the trip, I took her flat version with us and she had quite an adventure ! :-)

  • On June 1, Haley graduated from 8th Grade. She received the Superintendent's Award, which I think is the equivilent of high school valedictorian. She is another one who is going to go far. I told her that I would bring "Flat Michael" with me to her ceremony . . . this is the picture I took to show her that Michael was actually there. When she looked at the camera, she threw down the flat Michael and her reaction was priceless! Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of that.


  • Our whole family went over to California for a few days. We went to the beach and Knott's Berry Farm. Awesome time! I would post pics, but I am having trouble formatting. So, just use your imagination.
  • Finally, I am going to begin the HcG diet plan on Monday. I have tried so many things and worked so hard (and at other times, not-so-hard) and the weight just doesn't want to come off. I have seen friends have success with this plan so I am giving it a shot. It is VERY low calorie, so I have told people that I will be getting skinny, but I will most likely be a B***** while I am doing it. It is for 42 days and I will be updating my progress. I promise!

No comments: