Saturday, January 10, 2009
The Biggest Loser
I am going to be the Biggest Loser! OK, not on the TV show, but I am in the West Valley Biggest Loser competition. Weigh-in was today--it's a 6 month committment. We work out with the trainer Monday - Thursday, have AM fitness homework each day, and PM homework Friday - Sunday. Plus, I have a meal plan of what I eat and when. So, come July 11 I hope to be a whole lot smaller. I think that this blog is going to turn into my journal of how I'm doing. There's a warning for all 3 of you who read my blog :-) May not be the most interesting but its another accountability.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow..way to go Deb. Sounds like a lot of work but you can do it! Can't wait to read all about it.
Post a Comment