Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just a little update

Well, I can truly say that I have never been more exhausted than I have been these past two weeks. The funny thing is, I also have tons of energy. I know it makes no sense but during the day I am good to go, but come 10:00 or so I am absolutely beat!
We finished up our second week of Biggest Loser by doing the Waterfall Trail at the White Tanks. We met at 7:00--what dedication that I was up and out that early on a Saturday, my only day to sleep in! It was actually a good time and by the time I got back home I wasn't tired anymore.
I am really enjoying our work outs each evening. It is seriously hard work, but I feel like I have accomplished something when I am done.
I am signed up to do the Goodyear Heart and Sole 5K on February 21. Our trainer "surprised" us with the news that we were all going to do our first 5K . . . what?!?!? We have begun our training for it and I think I will be able to do it. I may even be able to jog more than I walk (no promises though).
On the work front, we had our 100th Day celebration this past week. That means we are down to 78 days, not that I'm counting :) It has been a very trying year for me and I am trying to find the joy again but it isn't easy.
Finally, can you believe it? The CARDINALS are going to the SUPER BOWL!!!!! Let me tell you, it was very tense over at my brother's house last weekend watching the game. But when the clock ran out--pandemonium. I can just imagine what it will be like next Sunday when the Cardinals WIN!

No comments: