About the only part of my body that is not sore today is my fingers! The workout last night was intense . . . at least for my poor, out-of-shape body. We were supposed to warm up and Stephanie (the trainer) told us to "go ahead and jog the second and third laps". What?!?!?! I am not a runner/jogger/really fast walker. But, I did it and I didn't die. Then we went over to the bridge and did three sets of walk/run over the bridge two times, then sets of squats/side walking with bands around our ankles.
Then, we got to pretend to be football players. We did the drills where you zig-zag through cones and then run back to your mat and do 10 push-ups and repeated the whole thing 5 times! If the Cards need any help this Sunday, they know where to find me!
This morning I was a little stiff but by the end of school it was a chore to get up or down into a chair--let's not even go into walking upstairs!
Now, don't think I'm complaining . . . I am so proud of myself that I made it through the whole work out last night. I'm looking forward to seeing what torture Stephanie will put us through tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment