Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 20

I am almost half-way through this phase of the protocol. When I weighed in this morning, I was down 17.3 pounds in all!! I can actually see it in different areas but since my clothes have a lot of "wiggle" room, I am not down a size. That frustrates me so much ~ you know, when you see "I lost 10 pounds and 2 dress sizes!" commercials. I think when you get to the "Big Girl" clothes you have about 35 pounds between sizes. I know I have a pair of jeans I call the 75 pound pants ~ I can wear them for +/- 75 pounds, seriously!
Not sure if I wrote about Fry's trying to sabatoge me the other day. As I walked in the door, there was Starbucks and the big bakery cookies set out. Then, there were different fruits for sampling (none that I could have!), cheese dip and crackers, chocolate covered mini-donuts, and then, my biggest weakness, BROWNIES!!! I passed them all by. It was pretty easy until I came to the brownies. I realized that I haven't lost my taste for them at all. Other than that, I haven't really had any cravings. I am able to take my own food and eat with other people and do OK. Not that I wouldn't love to have a little spanish rice or queso now and then :-)
Anyhow, 22 more days of the HcG drops, then I get to go on maintenance. I am really hoping for at least 15 more pounds ~ who am I kidding, I'd actually like about 50 more pounds but I am trying to be realistic here.

No comments: