So, this post is gonna be a mind dump!
- I am now down 15.1 pounds!!!! It had slowed down there for a bit and I had to try really hard not to get discouraged. But I stuck in there and am really please with the results I am seeing. I can notice a change in my upper back, boobs, and lower belly! Today is the beginning of Day 17, which includes the 2 "loading"days and this is the 15th day of VLC eating.
- Summer school is done!! We actually were done last Wednesday. That was an experience that I don't want to re-live. The mornings weren't too bad ~ I was a floater so I filled in for an hour each in a 1st, 3rd, and 5th grade class. But the afternoons lasted f.o.r.e.v.e.r!! The kicker was the lady who, in all seriousness, was having us repeat after her: "a noun is a person, place, or thing. You may want to write that down for future reference"! Huge waste of time.
- I don't understand men!!!! "They" say that women are complicated, but, in this case, it's not me!! Once again, I am trying to use my patience. :-)
- Hard to believe that I am coming up on a year in my house. Still love, love, love it!!
- The lia sophia business is not doing so well right now. I haven't entered a show in 2 months. I am having a boutique and an open house this month, so hopefully things will turn around.
I guess that's about it. I hope everyone is having a great (and not-too-hot) summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment