Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Praying for Bennett

I am a blog-stalker . . . I do not remember when I came upon this blog, but Adrienne and her husband, Jim, have such a great story of Faith. They are now the parents of 4 little ones, all aged 4 and under. They have had such a long road to parenthood with many, many miscarriages, 2 international adoptions, 3 (?) failed domestic adoptions (after they met the baby), 1 domestic adoption and, finally, a pregnancy! However, their newest baby, Bennett, was born at just 26 weeks, 5 days. Right now, he is doing as well as can be expected. I have added his button to the side of my blog.
In following Adriennes' journey, I am blown-away by the level of faith she has displayed. Where most of us (at least myself) would have totally lost it, she has shown such grace throughout her entire journey and God's love has really shone through her.
So if you will, say a prayer for the precious baby and his family.

No comments: