Monday, July 12, 2010

Rewards

I've decided that I need to reward myself along this journey ~ not that losing the weight once and for all isn't reward enough, but still . . . Anyhow, I've decided that for every 25 pounds I lose, I get to have a massage. I love, love, love them but very seldom do I treat myself. That being said, I only have 5.5 pounds left until I hit 25. That's right, as of this morning I am down 19.5 pounds.
I've decided that I will take three weeks off when I am done with maintenance and then do another round of the HcG. I would finish maintenance of that round the weekend before Thanksgiving. If it continues as it has been, by that point I will be at a "happy" weight ~ not my final goal, but a point where I can be happy.
Nothing like planning ahead, I guess!
Hopefully I will be able to book that massage by the end of the week!

2 comments:

The ABC Family said...

That's awesome Deb! Now you need to start posting some before and after pics to show everyone your progress. Way to go!!!

Deb said...

Thanks Amy! Not quite ready for any "after" pics yet, but I think I will definitely do it later.