Well, I've hit the dreaded "P" word . . . I am sitting at a plateau right now. I have been at 23.5 pounds, give or take .1 lbs since Sunday morning. I know that it is to be expected, but I am SO frustrated. The solution seems to be an "apple day". So, hopefully tomorrow I will have a nice new loss to report!
I am proud, thought, that I haven't fallen off the wagon. In the past, I would have just eaten a "little something" to make me feel better. I truly have no cravings anymore.
In about a week and a half I will begin my maintenance phase. During this time I will reintroduce foods and get to eat a lot more calories. I still need to avoid sugar and starches. That really limits a lot of foods, still, but all meats, veggies, and some dairy are A-OK. It will feel like I am pigging-out, I am sure, after being on such low calories for 6 weeks.
Even with this little snag, I am so happy that I am doing the HcG program. I finally feel like I've found something I can have success with for the long-term.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment